Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Under the Weather...

I am 36.5 weeks along and dealing with a nasty virus. It makes breathing difficult, which for anyone who has ever been almost 37 weeks pregnant-it is difficult to breath anyway! I am hanging in there and other than the virus-doing good.

I can't believe I only have a few short weeks left before this baby comes! I can't wait to see if it is a boy or a girl and to meet our beautiful baby! I am starting to get impatient! :) I do want the baby to stay in there absolutely as long as he or she wants though-to be good and healthy :).

I am also super excited to go on maternity leave and have 12 weeks at home with my baby to just concentrate on our family. Vinny is super excited also! He has had a preview this week because I have worked from home these last two days due to the virus.

My next appt is April 14-at which point I will be 37.5 weeks. I will update you guys and let you know if I am dilated at all! I will also get some belly pics soon and get those posted for those of you who want to see the last of them! (So sad-I will miss this belly :()

No comments: