This baby is large and in charge and moves around still like a crazy bean! We have spent the weekend doing last minute things around the house to get ready. We installed the car seat, put up the baby swing on the porch (I will post pictures), bought a new video camera (to capture the labor and all of the new moments!), and Brandon attended a class called Daddy Bootcamp. He loved it and said he learned a lot. He even got to hold a 12 week old baby-he was so proud because the baby fell asleep on his shoulder :).
We also got some stuff done in the yard-including our first mow of the year (everything was uneven), and cutting back plants and fertilizing. We are so ready for summer! The weather here has been awesome (70s) and everything is starting to turn green. Our pear tree should bloom this week!
Hope everyone has a good week. We will keep the updates coming!

2 comments:
Ooh, when will there be pears? I just had one this weekend. :)
It is an ornamental pear-just pretty white flowers, no fruit. Bummer I know.
Post a Comment