Saturday, April 24, 2010

8 days to go...

8 days left and this must be nature's way of preparing me for 2 am feedings because I can't sleep!! So, I did what any rational 39 week pregnant momma would do-searched the Janie and Jack website for more deals! :) This time, all I could find were more deals on some baby boy clothes that I had been scoping for several months (in case this person happens to be a boy). I can take them back if we have a little baby girl on our hands soon and trade them for all things pink and ruffly-but in the meantime, check out this cuteness. Check out my favorite find: (I LOVE IT).

2 comments:

erin said...

A baby girl could totally rock those cute green overalls.

Becky &Brandon said...

I hope so because I love them. They are too cute. If we have a girl and they can't work for a girl, I am totally keeping them for round two :)