Ooh, I really love the color of the walls in there. I'm pretty sure a very similar shade was just featured in this month's Martha Stewart Living! :) What a trendy baby!! heheh
We are going to hang that today-those things take a while to hang-B needs to do it as I am impatient. We also need a white shelf for in between the windows-any ideas-that is where the name will go...
3 comments:
Ooh, I really love the color of the walls in there. I'm pretty sure a very similar shade was just featured in this month's Martha Stewart Living! :) What a trendy baby!! heheh
Cute! Did you hang up that wall quote?
We are going to hang that today-those things take a while to hang-B needs to do it as I am impatient. We also need a white shelf for in between the windows-any ideas-that is where the name will go...
Post a Comment