Sunday is our due date. I am working on getting rested and ready just in case. I fell asleep last night at 8 pm and slept this morning until 5 am. We are going to try to get lots of rest and relaxation over the weekend too and enjoy what will HOPEFULLY be our last weekend as a family of two. :) Brandon is just as eager as I am for this baby to come meet us. We read that you have to make the baby feel "welcome" or the baby won't want to come out LOL. Brandon spent about 20 minutes the other day talking to the baby about his/her room, grandparents and how nice the weather was that day. :) Apparently our baby doesn't care about nice weather. HA!
No updates yet-hopefully soon! Looks like we will likely have a May baby. :)
2 comments:
Weekends have good promise for having babies -- you're more relaxed being away from work. G didn't come until after I put the out-of-office message on my work phone just in case I didn't come back after the weekend. Maybe something to try before you leave work today. ;) Sending happy baby thoughts to you!
I would have if I could figure out how to use our new phone system LOL. :) Thanks!
Post a Comment