My due date is on sunday. Can you believe it? I can't....over the weekend we stayed busy, did yard work and got our lives in order in case we have the big day this week. A couple of weeks ago my midwife said she thought we would go early and that there was NO way I would go late (i know technically up to 42 weeks isn't late-but she thought I would go by 40). I am beginning to wonder whether she was right. I had a ton of contractions yesterday and actually thought maybe something was happening, and around 10 pm, they stopped. I then had crampiness throughout the night, but this morning, it is gone. I am getting ready for work and HOPING this baby doesn't come late (not because I am miserable) but because I have my time off all mapped out and a late arrival will mess things up a bit. Oh well, my feelings are that if this baby needs more time to cook-he/she can take all the time needed--I certainly don't want to rush anything.
Brandon went to a group last night in our neighborhood that our neighbor is starting called Stapleton Dads-basically all the dads get out for the night and drink beer and eat brats. He had a great time and got to talk to all the "veteran" dads. :) So cute.
Well, I will update when/if I have any news to tell :) Until then-hoping for an "on time" arrival!
1 comment:
I think baby boy albano will arrive on Thursday, April 29th
It will be a month out from his Dad's b-day and he was born a Thursday as well.
Post a Comment