No baby yet, no sign of a baby yet....40 weeks and 1 day. I am headed to work as usual today, tomorrow as well. Wednesday we have an appointment with the midwife and we will check the progress. Apparently our baby is already a lot like us (constantly late for the party) LOL. Wish us luck that this baby will be born in the next few days healthy and happy! Mostly though-we just want baby to be HEALTHY :) I am so excited, but if he/she needs more time then so be it-we want him or her to come on their own time.
Take care and I will update soon :)
4 comments:
I love how the ticker says your baby is 1 day old! hehe
Oh, bless your heart, Becky! To head to work after you've hit your due date is beyond amazing! After all the hours you put in last week and coming in today, I hope your boss and colleagues know what a gem they have in you!!! (hopefully all this will come back to you as good karma in greater schedule flexibility after baby A!) Hang in there -- you're doing GREAT!!
Was just thinking of you...the waiting is the worst! But you're right, they (almost :) always come when they're ready! I'd tell you to go dinner or a movie or something that you won't be doing for quite awhile, but that was the last thing I wanted to do by this point :) We're thinking about you, and can't wait to hear the news! ~M.
Thanks Melissa-glad we didn't schedule the "Sip and See" yet--we might have had to have it without baby albano :) HA! we will keep you guys updated!!!
Post a Comment