As you can see based upon the ticker to the right-It is supposed to be "go time." Only problem, apparently our baby doesn't agree. LOL. Today is my due date-a date we have waited for for several months. Although you always know heading into it that the calculation of due date is not an exact science (I already know it is normal to go beyond the due date), you HOPE by that date you will have your bundle of joy. Our crazy little bundle has different plans. So...we wait. On wednesday I have a midwife appt., tuesday will be my last day of work.... I WILL have a baby by mother's day...maybe.
In the meantime, I am having an enjoyable, relaxing weekend. I am going to do some planting in the yard today and get the house cleaned from top to bottom "just in case." I may also do some mother's day shopping. :) Will update you guys later! Have a nice Sunday and Happy D Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment