We welcomed our beautiful son, Hudson Benjamin Albano at 12:22 am today, May 8, 2010. He is 7 lbs 4 oz. and 20 inches long. He is amazing and we are thrilled! Labor and delivery went fantastically and we are doing great! Enjoy the pictures:
Congratulations! Many times over! I have just about worn out Susan's keyboard checking for this news! And Hudson Benjamin - I love the name. Welcome to the world!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. He is indeed beautiful.
Can't wait to share the news. All my love. God Bless!
Congrats B&B! So happy mommy & baby are doing well. He is a little angel, and I LOVE the name... very handsome. Happy Mother's Day Becky! What a perfect gift! God Bless you & your sweet little family.
Congratulations Becky and Brandon! This is the first boy born into our family in over fifty six years! And Hudson you look exactly like the last boy, my little brother, your Grandfather John. You are beautiful!
Hudson Benjamin couldn't have come much closer to being born on Mother's Day and he couldn't have a sweeter or more beautiful mom. I hope you are feeling well and you and the baby can go home soon. Once again, congratulations to you and Brandon.
Happy Mother's Day!
All our love,
Ellan and Great Grandpa Barnes ps I did tell him and his nurse said he smiled and shook his head. I'm going to print the pictures and send to him.
9 comments:
Dear Becky and Brandon,
Congratulations! Many times over! I have just about worn out Susan's keyboard checking for this news! And Hudson Benjamin - I love the name. Welcome to the world!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. He is indeed beautiful.
Can't wait to share the news. All my love. God Bless!
Ellan and Great Grandpa B.
Congrats B&B! So happy mommy & baby are doing well. He is a little angel, and I LOVE the name... very handsome. Happy Mother's Day Becky! What a perfect gift! God Bless you & your sweet little family.
Perfect sweet angel. We are so happy for you!
He is so, so, so cute. Becky — you look amazing! Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to meet Hudson!
Hey! I tried www.beckybrandonvinnyhudson.blogspot.com but it didn't work. What's up with that? No really...congrats! Love him!!
Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you. Hudson is adorable! We can't wait to meet him in person.
Erin, Will and Colin
You two do good work - Hudson is a handsome little guy! Becky, hope you're feeling good and getting to know your little angel. Congrats! :)
Congratulations Becky and Brandon! This is the first boy born into our family in over fifty six years! And Hudson you look exactly like the last boy, my little brother, your Grandfather John. You are beautiful!
Dear Becky,
Hudson Benjamin couldn't have come much closer to being born on Mother's Day and he couldn't have a sweeter or more beautiful mom. I hope you are feeling well and you and the baby can go home soon. Once again, congratulations to you and Brandon.
Happy Mother's Day!
All our love,
Ellan and Great Grandpa Barnes
ps I did tell him and his nurse said he smiled and shook his head. I'm going to print the pictures and send to him.
Post a Comment