We are two days after the due date and nothing yet...today is my last official day at work before maternity leave starts-I would keep working but it is getting to the point where I am just too tired and need a little rest for when baby arrives. My schedule over the last few weeks has not slowed down and I think it is time to slow things a bit. Tomorrow we go into the midwife and if I am dilated enough she will do a sweep of the membranes. If that doesn't work to move things along, I have an acupuncture appointment on thursday morning with an acupuncturist that my neighbors swear works wonder to induce labor safe and naturally. We will see if we make it to thursday. :)
We have relatives coming into town this weekend to see the baby. Let's hope baby is born by then. :) What a nice mother's day gift that would be for me too...
No comments:
Post a Comment