Finished up the acupuncture....wasn't painful at all. I actually still have some little tack looking things that she left in several pressure points for the rest of the day. She also did some e-stim to try to get the uterus contracting...nothing yet, but on average it takes about 24 hours she said. Anywhere between 6-60 hours is possible though. It did make me tired and I am going to rest a bit. We will see if the great acupuncture experiment is successful!! The acupuncturist (also a nurse) said that at the very least-it should help even an induced labor to move quicker. I guess only time will tell :)
1 comment:
I've always wanted to try acupuncture! I think that's really cool you did that to try and ward off medicines. Every time your update comes up in my Blogger reader, I'm thinking there's a baby on the way! hehe.
Post a Comment