Thursday, October 3, 2013

We are full term!!! :) Won't be long now....

We are full term and the baby is the size of a watermelon! I am doing great, sleeping pretty well, but definitely very tired at the end of the day. Luckily Hudson is so good and really helps out when mommy is resting (even using the potty by himself with no prompting now).

The nursery is just about done-I am waiting on the rug (it is backordered for another two weeks), and need to pull out some final stuff from the basement to prepare but my stuff is packed, and I think we have all of the essentials ready to go. Any day now! We are so excited to meet Baby #2! At our last detailed ultrasound we were told the due date is likely closer to October 20 .... so it is anybody's guess when this baby will arrive. BUT-I am not working past October 23 and I only have 14 days of work left before leave!

The weather is changing here in Colorado and it is gorgeous. :) But snow is in the forecast for tmrw. Hopefully we are spared! I will update everyone when I go into labor! For now, signing off for another work day!

No comments: