Our due date is fast approaching and no sign of baby #2 except for on and off contractions every other day or so. Any guesses out there as to a date this baby will make an appearance? Halloween? I am anxious while realistic. More than anything, I just need a sign so I can wrap things up at work in an orderly manner. Every day I go in I create more work in getting back out LOL. My desk is piles of work that need to be handled. Hoping to make an orderly exit this time.
On another note, H has been under the weather and we kept him home today. He is such an adorable little guy, so sweet and caring. I bet he told me he loved me no less than 50 times today. Oh little boys, so sweet and wonderful.
Brandon has finished 18 posts for this picket fence-in the ground, concreted, level and ready to set the stage for our new picket fence. So exciting. I am working on getting some additional lighting replaced in the house to make things feel a little more like home before the holidays hit and we have a house full of family :)
My mom will be painting the playroom this week :) I am so excited about that. She is painting it Jicama by Benjamin Moore. I will then order some toy storage and some furniture including sleeper sofa and ottoman.
Well, as you can tell I have insomnia. Signing off :) Always trying to stay rested just in case!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment