Hi all-almost 39 weeks here and contractions coming pretty often. Was admitted for some monitoring today when I thought I might have a bit of a fluid leak. Turns out my fluid is on the low end of normal, so if it doesn't increase by thursday, I will have to be induced. I am drinking tons and tons of water and just trying to get things to normalize. I spent the day in depositions so that probably was a bit of an issue in causing the situation. The depositions went well-I just went straight to the hospital afterwards upon suspecting something being up.
I was discharged today and will head up to Boulder tmrw to try to continue to spur on this natural labor to avoid medication thursday just in case the levels haven't increased.
I will keep everyone updated. In the meantime, it was fun to see contractions on the monitor for 2 hours today every 3-4 minutes. My body is getting ready to meet this baby!!! It was a "mock" run and now at least we know how to get to labor and delivery. My doula will send me more natural induction methods tonight :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment