How far along? 31 weeks. Wow.
How big is Baby? Probably around 3.75 lbs
Maternity clothes? They are starting to get a little tight :) I think they should last til the end though.
Stretch marks? Nope. Is it possible I could have escaped them? I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby bouncing around so much. Brandon said he could "Play with the baby" i.e. feel the baby move and talk to him/ her all day long.
Movement: LOVING it! He/she is crazy these days.
Food cravings: Coldstone chocolate ice cream with kit kat and banana :) mmmm
Gender: Who knows...we sure don't
Labor Signs: None I don't think but tons of Braxton Hicks while I am trying to sleep
Belly Button in or out? In--is it possible it will stay that way?
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment