We are moving on into week 29! I can' t believe in a couple of weeks I will be 30 weeks! We don't have too much longer until we meet our little angel. Although I blog to inform people of what is going on, I am starting to realize how great it is to have a journal that I can look back on to see what happened in our lives. I am going to be making a real effort to document the pregnancy as we head into these last ten weeks or so.
These days the baby is moving a lot. I feel great, but do get tired a little more easily. My body is usually pretty tired by the end of the day. I have taken short naps both days this weekend but really have gotten a lot done too. My stomach is slowly getting encroached upon as I find myself hungry, but can't eat large meals. I became the queen of "to go" boxes this weekend. I also had the most amazing strawberry chocolate chip pancakes ever today, yummy!
We organized our "baby" shelves in the kitchen cabinets this weekend. We also bought some size 2 diapers :) We are trying to stock up on all different sizes. We registered at the hospital, filled out the birth certificate and social security card forms and worked on our "birth plan." Although I understand that usually nothing goes according to plan, we figured we should atleast think about it ahead of time. We have our first appt with the mid-wife on wednesday and I will let you guys know how that goes.
I also got the cutest bottle drying rack ever, the Boon Grass Drying Rack, it is supposed to look like real grass, I love it:
As we head into week 29, this is what the baby is doing:
The baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds--like a butternut squash and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.


No comments:
Post a Comment