I woke up this morning to a lot of snow falling. It is really beautiful and I always love snow when it is on the weekend. It is supposed to be gone before tomorrow, which will make me happy. :) We have had a fun yet uneventful weekend. Yesterday we had our prepared childbirth baby class. We really enjoyed it-the teacher is so great! It is a four week course on saturday mornings for three hours. I think it will be really helpful. The focus of the class yesterday was how your partner can assist you during the laboring process. The teacher is very big on getting your husband/ partner involved. We got up early, made some breakfast at home and headed over to our class After that, we went to a baby store called The Giggling Green Bean. It features green baby products and cloth diapers (which are ridiculously cute by the way) and has a great selection of things. We are taking a cloth diapering class there soon, which I think will be really helpful. The store had some great things and we really had fun looking around! We then had some lunch at a local BBQ place called Hoss BBQ. It was pretty good. We had dinner reservations at a nice restaurant, but decided to cancel when we were still full from lunch/ my exhaustion began to set it (I get very tired these days). I am glad we cancelled. Instead, we got home to a special delivery that arrived a short time later: White tulips from "Baby Albano" (better known as Baby Albano's sweet daddy). The card said: "Dear Mom: Thank you for providing me a safe and warm place to grow. I love you. Thank you for also taking care of my daddy and my vin-dog. Love, Baby Albano" So cute! I have three very cute and wonderful valentines in my life!
We stayed in for the night after that. Brandon had bought me 6 huge chocolate covered strawberries which I can't wait to eat, and we picked up some ice cream from ColdStone and movies. It was a great night. Today, we will probably hang close to home. Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Post a Comment