Moving onto week 25...the baby has been moving A LOT lately. I have my glucose screening test on tuesday-NOT looking forward to that. I am getting more and more anxious to know if we are having a girl or a boy. :) Would love to hear everyone's thoughts! We are meeting with midwives at St. Joseph's hospital in about a week to see if we want to change from my current dr. to a midwife instead. I will let you guys know how that goes. Meanwhile, I have cleared my trial schedule at work until March, so will use January to try to get everything done. (We have 4 trials in March, 5 in April-one even starting April 26). We will see how long I am able to hang in there for these trials. :)
On another note, Brandon and I have been working on some house projects that we won't be able to do once baby is here. We are trying to get everything organized and in perfect shape. I will post some pictures of the house projects in the coming weeks.
Here is what the baby is doing this week:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than a rutabaga--but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

3 comments:
I think you're going to have a girl. :)
OH MY GOSH!!! I HAVE A TEAMMATE THAT THINKS YOUR HAVING A GIRL!! YAY!
I am so down with that. I am so sure you are having a girl that if you don't I might fall over dead.
We are also leaning towards a girl. :)
Erin, Will and Colin
Post a Comment