



I have never been a huge proponent of putting a TV on a wall. I am usually a "keep the TV hidden" kind of girl. However, we are trying to make our little house seem bigger and our giant entertainment center was starting to annoy me. So, we hung the TV on the wall and got a cute white cabinet to go underneath. In this picture the TV is tilted, but it can go completely flat against the wall. It does make our room seem much bigger. One of a few projects we have been working on. Take a look!

1 comment:
I'm also not sure how I feel about putting TVs on the wall, due to an irrational fear of them falling. But yours looks good!
P.S. I had Blogger send you an e-mali about it, but I made my blog private. Let me know if you didn't get the "invite." :)
Post a Comment