How far along? Just hit 25 weeks, moving into my 26th week.
How big is Baby? 1 3/4 lbs. (knowing our baby-probably about 2 lbs and ahead of schedule)
Total weight gain/ loss? About 8 lbs gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes, a necessity obviously.
Stretch marks? No, thank goodness.
Sleep? I require about 10 hours per night. I get tired and am in bed by 10 pm.
Best Moment this Week? Finding the stroller on sale, oh and buying more newborn diapers-man are those things cute, I could look at them all day. Oh and a normal gestational diabetes test-thank goodness.
Movement? Yes, all the time. The baby is a mover and a shaker.
Cravings? I love pretty much everything again, most food aversions are gone. I have been eating a lot of fruit.
Gender? Anyone's guess. It is still in a drawer in an envelope in our home and no we have not looked. :) I am so anxious to know!
Belly button in/ or out? In still. Thank goodness. Although it is getting more invisible by the day.
What I am looking forward to? Maternity leave with our beautiful baby!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

3 comments:
It's a GIRL!
GIRL!
What color stroller did you end up getting?
We would LOVE to see a belly picture of the little jumping bean!
Erin
Post a Comment