As I get near the end of Week 27, we have accomplished a lot this week on the baby front:
We are all set with all of our childbirth and childcare classes, and we will register for the hospital next saturday. We also got our "coming home from the hospital" outfits today. Thanks Mom for the adorable matching bibs and socks! Love them SO much! Check out the little girl outfit (if it is a girl):


We officially changed medical providers and are now going with a midwife at St. Joseph's. :) We can't wait to start this new care--the midwife we are working with is amazing!
We also got our stroller! We got the bumbleride Indie in Lava. :) Thanks Ellie-Bubbie, Grandpa Dominick, Katy, Nick, Dominique & Edith for the wonderful gift! We love it.
Thank you Adrienne and Matt for the awesome swaddle blankets-I have heard amazing things about those blankets and was so excited when we got them yesterday! Thanks!!!

1 comment:
You're welcome! I'm glad they got there. :)
Post a Comment