Saturday, December 5, 2009

Update

Thought I would update everyone on the pregnancy. We are almost into our 20th week of pregnancy! We have our big ultrasound next tuesday--although, we aren't finding out what we are having, but it will be so fun to see the baby again onscreen. :) I have been feeling pretty good, aside from a cold that I have been battling. You never realize how nice over the counter medications are until you can no longer take them due to pregnancy :) We are moving along quite well as far as preparations for baby. We got our crib mattress, diapers, wipes, more adorable clothes (thanks Ellen and Dom!), etc. The nursery is almost fully functioning. Newest cravings include: mint chocolate chip ice cream :) Mmmmm I love it.

We will post pictures of thanksgiving and the ultrasound soon! We had a great time in Texas with family over the break! Love to all!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Boo on your cold.

Did Brandon almost pass out like Matt almost did during that crazy Texas game just now? I thought our neighbors might call about Matt's yelling. :)