Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Things I am looking forward to in 2010: (Too many to count really)

1.) Number one and most exciting: Meeting our baby in late April/ early May! We can't believe we are only 4 months away from meeting you baby! We already love you so much and can't wait!
2.) Learning to become a family of three, adjusting to being parents and all of the "firsts" that we will have with our child in 2010.
3.) Maternity leave! Three months off during the perfect months in Colorado May, June, and July! Yay! I can't wait to take long walks in the park with our new angel! Vinny is excited about the walks too! Also, gardening, summer evenings, yay!
4.) All of the holidays with our child. Can't wait!
5.) All of the wonderful trips to introduce our newest member of the family that we will be taking-including NY, Philadelphia, TX and maybe more!

We have had a great year and I can't wait to start this new year, it could be the most memorable yet!

No comments: