Tuesday, November 24, 2009

As Thanksgiving Approaches...

I realize how much I have to be thankful for. I am SO thankful for this beautiful baby in my tummy and for my ridiculously wonderful husband. Who would have thought you could have a soulmate who understood EVERYTHING about you. and who is SO excited to meet his child that he can barely see straight. I am so thankful for my fantastic friends and my wonderful parents who love me so much. I am so thankful this baby will have two sets of amazing grandparents to love and spoil him or her. I am so thankful for my brilliant and adorable doggy Vincent. I am so thankful for my sister, and my wonderful grandparents, including the one in heaven who I feel is watching me everyday. I am so thankful for my parents in-law, who love and support us everyday. As the holiday approaches, I can't believe how much I have to be thankful for.

No comments: