We traded in our 2004 Kia Sorento last night for a 2013 Toyota Highlander. The Kia Sorento was the first big purchase Brandon and I made together right before we got married AND to sign title over, I even had to write my maiden name :). We are very excited about the new car, as my Sorento was very very much on its last leg (including no A/C-thank God it isn't that hot here). However, it seems to mark the end of an era. Second baby on the way, new house, new car :) Here is to as great of a second era as the first!
On another note, I have been having tons of contractions! :) Should be anytime over the next few weeks!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
New chapters are good. :) Have been thinking of you and sending good wishes your way. Need anything? Or just tying up loose ends at work and enjoying final days as a family of three? We're around if anything comes up. :)
Post a Comment