Friday, September 27, 2013

More nursery touches

We are working on finalizing the Nursery. There are a few things I will wait on until I see if we are having a girl or a boy. Namely a name bunting like this one:

And a blanket for the back of the chair like this one:

The nursery bunting we have now in the pictures I posted prior looks pink  but it is a mild peach.  We hung that up as well as the cloud mobile a few weeks ago. Once I find out if this baby is a girl or a boy I will either add touches of pink vintage roses or light greyish blue.

I ordered the grey medallion rug:


It is coming together (but will be a bit of time until everything arrives or can be ordered).
I will post pictures once the baby is here! Only a few more weeks! How exciting!

In other news, Hudson is doing fantastically in school. He is loving it and making lots of friends and it is making me so happy to see our shy boy blossom out there. He is so excited for his baby to arrive.  I will go get a boy and a girl coming home outfit this weekend!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So based on this bunting example, you're naming this kid after me no matter the gender? ;)