Looking forward to a day to catch up with house chores, decorating, and yard work. We are spending today at home, getting organized and just generally working on house projects. The nursery is almost done, all of our bedrooms are painted. Hudson's room is Glass Slipper Blue by Benjamin Moore, the baby's room old-fashioned peach and our room Palladian blue. Next up-the kiddo's bathrooms and the loft.
I am also trying to get stuff up on the master bedroom walls today now that it is painted. Only took us 8 months!
I vacuumed the entire house and am in clear nesting mode today! We will also get the lawn mowed, the rest of our plants planted and Brandon is working on the drip system for my new planter box we put in about a month ago. I have had a lot of peppers and tomatoes :)
Approximately 50 days until Baby Albano!!! I can't believe it.
Happy Labor Day!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment