We met Hudson's teacher on Tuesday-Ms. Lauren, as well as the assistant teacher Ms. Kenya. We really really liked them both a lot and actually thank goodness, so did Hudson. Today, Brandon and I have orientation at 10 am and H has a haircut (just a trim) to get ready for school next week when we get off work today.
Hudson's first day is monday and I can't lie-I am very nervous about it. I actually took the day off so that I can stay for the morning and then pick him up early for his first day. However, tuesday I have depositions so it will likely be more difficult to stay longer on tuesday.
We are going to work on getting to bed early this weekend so that he will wake up at a decent hr (he likes to sleep in a bit). We will find out about schedules today and what time he has to be dropped off so as not to miss the morning work schedule (Montessori).
Potty training is going great. However-this school doesn't allow pull-ups during nap, which could be quite the challenge. AND I am curious as to how Hudson will transition to potty training with a new person he hasn't been with before (there could be a few accidents). I am hoping for a smooth transition.
Hudson will be in full time Montessori until right before I have this baby (about 9-10 more weeks) and then we will switch him immediately to part time. He will stay part time until the end of the year (end of May). We hired Heidi (new nanny) to start after Ellie Bubbie leaves this spring and she will watch the new baby and Hudson (with Hudson in morning Montessori school).
Hoping for a smooth couple of months.... :) Wish us luck in this new transition with our baby boy!
Less than 80 days before Baby Albano is due!!! Wondering if he/she will be late like Baby H :) I am NOT working past my due date this time :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment