Saturday, August 17, 2013

First Week of Montessori School

Each day Hudson has been getting more and more used to school. I have been working 6:30 am-3 pm so as to get H before after school care starts because he did not like having a new teacher in the afternoons. Everyone keeps saying he will get used to it. I have my doubts and because I am only approximately 2 months out from maternity leave (I won't work past my due date this time), I figure I can swing this schedule for a little while. Hudson won't go back to full time school but will stay in 8:30-11:30 for the remainder of the school year through May after his brother or sister is born.

Here are some photos:



We are adapting as well and he has been learning so much. His teachers are amazing and I know it was the right choice to put our little guy into school!

On the home front, Brandon is out of town and I am spending the weekend getting more things prepped for baby (including finding all my bottles, washing those, etc). I am also going to Buy Buy Baby tonight to get the last of everything we need and to potentially purchase our double stroller:

How exciting!

No comments: