Saturday, May 4, 2013

Into Week 16!

Can't believe this pregnancy is going so fast. I am really starting to show now and this baby is growing like a weed. I will try to get a belly shot sometime today now that it is saturday. Work has been pretty busy and of course H keeps us busy in the evenings.

Weather permitting, our patio will start on tuesday and be finished by friday! Let's hope the rain and snow stay away as we are so excited to have our backyard in working order. We are outside summer weather people, and Hudson has been loving his backyard on the warm days.

In other news I have been trying to figure out what baby items I will need to buy for this new bundle. It is looking like I will buy new bedding (something neutral), a coming home outfit (girl and boy both), diapers, creams, lotions, all the general care stuff, a new changing pad cover to match the room, and some decor items.

I already bought a new diaper bag and I am in love with it:


It is a lot less orange in person and more peach (which I really like lately).

We already started buying diapers and I will move onto size 1 soon to try to start stocking up.

Today we are headed to the zoo and then I have a baby shower for an awesome friend of mine who is adopting a 9 month old baby girl next week!!! So exciting. Life is exciting and I am glad it is almost summer!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I saw that those were on sale today from Rue La La. Do you ever use those sale websites? They offer lots of baby stuff.