Sunday, May 5, 2013

Operation Big Boy Room Underway

Well after several months of contemplating, we are on our way to a big boy room for my Hudson:



I ordered these items as his 3rd birthday gift. We were going to go more neutral but I decided I want color and fun! We also have some vintage photos of VW vans to hang on the walls. The theme is multi-functional and can change easily as his interests change (i.e. dinos, fish and beach (which is big right now in his mind, etc).

I am also making the kids bathroom more kid friendly as we get ready for baby #2 and going with the Hungry Caterpillar theme. I bought two rugs and the shower curtain this morn:





 I also finally bought Hudson a personalized stool as we ramp up potty training in our house. It is underway to a new level. We will see if we get any results. We are about to pull out a rewards chart I found on amazon and put that into effect. Hoping!


No comments: