Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nursery Ideas

Trying to come up with a gender neutral theme for the nursery that I love. I LOVED Hudson's nursery so much, but love decorating nurseries so much I want to do it at least a little bit different while still using elements from the last nursery.

Our furniture is in use by Baby Brooke and I will take possession of it mid-May and I am excited to start Baby Albano's room.

Some ideas I have:

Dylan bedding by Serena & Lily is cute. I am just not sure if it is too neutral.

I like the yellow too-cheery and sweet, but not sure if I would get sick of it.

The bedding I really want has been discontinued:

The Serena and Lily Natasha bedding. I love it-still trying to find it somewhere online.

Finally-love this pillow so much:

Want to try to find a way to incorporate the adorable pillow :) 

Today I am going to start the hunt for the girl and boy coming home outfits :) So exciting.

No comments: