I will be ten weeks on monday! :) Can't believe things are progressing so fast and that I am almost done with the first trimester.
I am not as sick as I was with Hudson-but definitely get exhausted very easily and am usually in bed by 8:30 pm. Luckily, Brandon has been great about taking care of H-man so I can rest a lot. They are becoming great friends while momma is busy growing a sibling :)
I do have quite a few food aversions, but probably not as many as I had with Hudson. I get hungry often and have to keep full in order to feel well. I can eat most things during the day but very few at night.
Cravings include: fruit, apple sauce, juice and pickles.
Hudson is very excited about the baby and talks about it a lot. We are excited too!
In other news, our first round of downstairs shutters will be installed in the house monday! A couple more weeks and our upstairs shutters will be in as well.
Now I just have to keep my energy up for an upcoming jury trial. Ahh the joys of pregnancy and lawyering.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment