I am just now posting the 8 week ultrasound of our little pumpkin. We are just at about 11 weeks now. We have all of the 12 week testing/ appt on April 12 (closer to week 13)
Feeling pretty good and keeping up with things to some extent. I fall asleep every night by 9 pm. My job has been super demanding lately, including 7 depositions last week, 5 of them on a wrongful death case that I am lead counsel on and am really passionate about--so that made for quite the week! Brandon's birthday was yesterday so we had a nice night out at Cholon. I was in bed by 9 pm :) I am hoping my energy levels will improve soon.
We have been fighting a round of colds in our house as well, so we are very glad that is almost over. I find looking back that it is very helpful that I posted a lot when pregnant with Hudson, so I plan to do the same thing with this pregnancy. New cravings: Gatorade, frozen yogurt. I have to eat ALL the time to prevent feeling sick and get plenty of sleep. Excited to start the nursery and get out of the first trimester!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment