Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update: Nursery

We are starting the nursery this week. We have the room cleared out and Brandon will begin painting today. Wish I could help! Our crib will be delivered in about a week! Early I know, but I am so excited to see it. Thank you mom, grandma & Meg :) Here is a link: http://www.rhbabyandchild.com/rhbc/catalog/category/category_sub_w_products.jsp?categoryId=rhbc_cat101070&navAction=jump&link=link=ci_rowan_cribs&cm_re=CI-_-CategoryImage-_-RowanCribs

We are painting the room Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware. http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1048015&navCount=1

Brandon will put white crown moulding up and we are installing a chandelier in the middle of the room. If the baby is a boy, hopefully he can appreciate the pretty chandelier anyway because his mommy likes it :)

Will update as soon as we make more progress.

2 comments:

erin said...

I love the crib. I can't wait to see some pictures of the nursery with paint on the walls!

Adrienne said...

That is a great crib! I'm sure if the baby is a boy, he will appreciate the great lighting his mother has put in his room. :)

When I think of being pregnant and decorating a nursery, the idea that I would not be able to help paint frustrates me ... because I like doing things myself so they are "just right." hehehe