Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Little Peach



As the first trimester comes to an end, the baby is about the size of a peach. Fingerprints have formed on the baby's tiny fingertips, his veins and organs are clearly visible through his still-thin skin, and his body is starting to catch up with his head — which makes up just a third of his body size now. The baby is three inches long.

Update: Our ultrasound was moved to Monday of this coming week. We should have those pictures up soon! I am feeling a bit sick again, yesterday was a rough day. Still craving mostly fruit and smoothies (love Jamba Juice). I have also been more EXHAUSTED lately than even before. I am hoping as the end of the first trimester nears, the symptoms will decrease. In the meantime, we are starting to get ready for baby's arrival here at the Albano house and are SO excited! We can't wait to see our little baby on that ultrasound screen tomorrow. I have a trial starting tuesday, so let's hope this baby lets mom have some energy atleast through thursday. :)

No comments: