Sunday, October 4, 2009

Developments...

Well, for those of you who are wondering about any pregnancy developments, I thought I would update you. I am starting to feel a bit better and my appetite has increased slightly. I still eat A LOT of fruit (especially watermelon and apples), love claussen pickles (although that isn't much of a change from before I was pregnant), and really love the croissant turkey cranberry sandwich from Racine's Restaurant. :) I have also been eating a lot of cream of wheat.

I do not particularly like italian food, mexican food, or chinese food right now except for very particular things.

I am not showing really at all yet and still wearing my normal clothes. We have our next doctors appointment on October 12 and our next ultrasound October 23. We are excited to see the baby again onscreen. Also, just so you know, we are not going to be finding out what we are having (we want a delivery surprise).

I am still EXHAUSTED and not a huge fan of restaurants or the food network! I am able to go to some restaurants, but am pretty picky about which ones because several restaurants that I have always loved make me queasy just thinking about them. I am hoping to get some energy back soon as I am falling behind on housework! We are trying to use this weekend to get caught up.

Hope all is well with everyone. We are very excited that we are soon approaching the end of the first trimester and are closer to meeting our little Baby A!

-Becky

No comments: