TWO MONTHS!
Isla was two months on December 17 and I have been a bit behind on posting. What is Isla up to now? Isla is growing quickly out of size one diapers and should be wearing twos (although I am trying to use up the size ones I have). She is wearing the big 0-3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes. She is a smiling girl and laughs and smiles a ton-especially in the morning! She is really good at holding her head up and is a pro at tummy time (I think this girl will crawl early!...eek). She is a great eater and still solely on breastmilk and weighed 12 lbs 4.5 oz at her 2 month appt. She also slept through the night for the first time this week! We were thrilled. Good job baby girl!We are all in love with her. She is mommy's little girl and it is obvious! The baby girl has everything girly you could imagine because mommy just can't resist. Hudson is sooo good with her and is such an absolute sweet soul. We are soooo lucky to have such a wonderful little man in our lives. I am so in love with him.
A few gifts our kiddos are snagging for Christmas:
The toy kitchen (stove and fridge) is a joint gift for both kiddos from us and Ellie Bubbie & Poppy.
Couldn't resist this bambi for Baby Girl.
Gotz baby doll from PB kids for Baby Girl.
And how cute are these princesses for Isla.
Our big guy loves this movie and is getting the movie, figures and a few other MU items:
He is also snagging Boo from Monsters Inc., a bunch of Disney figures, Planes the movie, some fun candy in his stocking, a bike from Grandma & Grandpa and some play food for their new kitchen. Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see Hudson's face on Christmas morning! Traditions with him have been sooo fun this year.







No comments:
Post a Comment