Since everyone says they look so much alike, I figured I would do a comparison and this momma doesn't think they look much alike at all. :) Here are their two month pics.
Both are such sweet babies! Definitely siblings, but Isla is already growing into her own little person and her own look. It's like Colin and Henry -- at first they looked soo much alike! But Henry quickly grew into his own self. Definitely can tell they're brothers, but also their own people. Same with Hudson and Isla. I think it's lovely. :)
4 comments:
Both are such sweet babies! Definitely siblings, but Isla is already growing into her own little person and her own look. It's like Colin and Henry -- at first they looked soo much alike! But Henry quickly grew into his own self. Definitely can tell they're brothers, but also their own people. Same with Hudson and Isla. I think it's lovely. :)
G just looked over my shoulder and saw your new header picture. She chuckled and said "oh, they're so cute!"
awww :) Love that G
awww :) Love that G
Post a Comment