Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sweetest kid's movies.

Hudson LOVES to watch movies (especially early in the morning). I'll lay a blanket out and all his special toys and he will sit there and drink his OJ and watch his movie. It is so sweet and he just loves relaxing. This has caused me to really take a look at the best kid's movies (as we hear them in the background A LOT :)) My favorites include:
I mean seriously, how much sweeter can you get? It is classic, it explores the seasons, the music is gorgeous and it isn't crazy or modern. We consider movies to be better than watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Ick.
The new Winnie the Pooh movie is so beautiful, with Zoey Deschanel songs included and a lot of witty dialogue. So cute.
Dumbo is so beautiful and sweet. What more can be said? Hudson also still loves Toy Story 3. There is no better modern yet adorable kid's movie. It seems like a classic. We've tried Toy Story 1 and 2, but 3 is the cutest. Hands down. I am so grateful that Hudson has the patience to watch something that isn't 3D or HD or modern. I LOVE the classics....

No comments: