Monday, January 24, 2011

What have we been up to...

We have been soo super busy here in the Albano household. Hudson keeps us super busy! He is such a doll and so happy and sweet. We are so lucky. We have been busy trying to clear out our basement so that we can get started on finishing it! Brandon and I are so excited about this! We plan on having a playroom for Baby Hudson, TV room with big comfy couch, little kitchen area, etc. We can't wait for it to be done. In the meantime, we have been trying to get rid of the 17 tons of junk we have acquired over the years. Crazy how much stuff you have and don't even realize it. Brandon and I had our 10 year anniversary together and we are doing great. He made it so special! So sweet. Grandma and Grandpa were also so kind as to babysit so that we could have a night out. So Wonderful.

Work has kept me quite busy, trial after trial. I try my best to keep home and work life separate.....and to value my time with Mr. H and Mr. B. It isn't hard when they are both just so darn cute.

Hope everyone is well!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Are you finding all kinds of treasures from the Castilian? :)

Becky &Brandon said...

Found my name tag! LOL. and I kept it.

Adrienne said...

I have my name tag as well! :) I also have the navy and white baseball-style shirt, but I think that's it.