Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update...

Can't believe Hudson will be five months old in two weeks!!! Some highlights-Hudson is holding his head very well, rolling over from back to tummy and vice versa, sleeping a solid 8-10 hours per night (usually one wake up around 5-6 am then goes back down), sitting in his Bumbo, drinking more milk than one would believe (around 32 ounces per day), and smiling and laughing all the time. He has had a great month with Grandma (thanks mom!), and Rebecca (our new nanny). Update on the care situation: Hudson will not be going to daycare after all. Instead, we have entered into a nanny share agreement with a neighbor of ours to share our current Nanny, Rebecca. Our neighbors have an (almost four month old) named Benjamin. We are really excited for Hudson to have a friend and for the boys to become great friends!! Even better, Benjamin lives literally one street away, and we will swap houses every other week. We are sooo excited!

We have been very busy (work has been insane with tons of court appearances and trials), and we have been busy raising up this little guy. We have also done some house improvements (more crown moulding), and got a new dining table-and I will post pics soon! That is all that is going on here in Albano land......Hope all is well everywhere else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, you've become one of those amazing supermoms that I admire so much who somehow keep everything together! So glad Hudson is growing and sleeping and smiling! Love to all three of you!

Becky &Brandon said...

:) Thanks Jill! You are so sweet. I don't feel like a supermom lol. Being a lawyer and a mom both is really hard. Especially since I have a trial on monday that I am doing by myself.