Hudson had his four month appointment on friday. He is growing big and strong! He was 15 lbs 7 ounces and 26 inches long. He is 90th% for height and 70th% for weight. He has met all of the necessary "milestones" and is doing great! His Ellie-Bubbie left to go back to Texas today...we will miss her! Thanks Ellie-Bubbie for all of your help! Brandon's cousin Heather who was here also left and we had such a great time with her! Brandon and I intend on spending the weekend getting caught up on things around the house and resting....we have a nanny, Rebecca starting on tuesday and she will be watching our Hudson two days a week. Grandma will be watching him two days a week also. :) We are so grateful for all of the help! Our care arrangements after September are still up in the air...
I will post pictures from the last couple of weeks as soon as I can. Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment