

I have fallen in love with $25/ pair PJs. Stupid to spend on baby pajamas, I know, but I cannot resist. Hudson now has three pairs-$75 on PJs for a 3 month old...gasp. Hanna Andersson, so cute--now if only Janie and Jack wasn't next door too. Baby items are my financial weakness. Ugh, can I justify it? Let me think....
Obviously I don't even know this kid, but you can imagine Mr. H wearing these-it is pretty darn cute. "Space man" pajamas, maybe it will pay off later and he will work for NASA lol.
Along with that, I have found the best "sleep sacks"--Aiden and Anais makes those (love their blankets too) and wow, they are great. They have different thicknesses (thin for summer and their "cozy" collection for winter). We got Hudson the giraffe cozy collection bag, so cute and a few thin ones also. Now if I can only resist the Baby Uggs for winter.

1 comment:
I know isnt it awful how cute baby things are. I have so many dresses that cost me a fortune when Emily was a baby. I love those sleep sacks and they work awesome!!
Post a Comment