I have had a really exciting birthday so far! (Although my family and husband are so great that it isn't over yet and my birthday celebration goes through Saturday evening). Brandon had Peonies delivered to my office from Martha Stewart Flowers that look just like the photo on the link. When I got home from work we went to a restaurant called NORTH in Denver. It was so sweet, he had made surprise reservations that I didn't know about until late yesterday. We have reservations at another surprise restaurant on Saturday night. Tonight, my family is taking me to P.F. Chang's...yummy! When I got home from work, my husband had also made a special stop to Happy Cakes cupcake shop and brought home these beautiful cupcakes! He had them perfectly arranged on a platter when I arrived home! So sweet. He also wants to get me a basket for my Bike, so he gave me a photo (and is taking me to pick one out this weekend). Also, he changed the note from the dog walker to read as it does above :) SO CUTE.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you're having a fabulous weekend! :) I love Happy Cakes.
Sorry we were not there to help you celebrate. We will when you get here. Sorry :( Miss you!
SO sweet! Sounds like you are having a great bday weekend! Happy belated bday!
Post a Comment