These past few days have been BUSY!
Our new sofas arrived and I am so excited about them! I contacted the upholstery people to get them scotch guarded before Hudson's party on Saturday....let's hope they can make this happen.
We are in full prep for Hudson's birthday, school party and big Crawfish Boil on Saturday. Busy Busy Busy. I think we are pretty much good to go now!
We will head out to Benihana on Thursday evening for Hudson's birthday! It is his favorite restaurant and he is pretty pumped!
The weather has been amazing, the grass is turning green and everything is back to life in Colorado...we have done our fertilizing, yard clean up and I am ready ready ready for summer!
Baby Isla is getting so big and has been doing some crawling poses recently. She is SO close to crawling, instead of dragging herself across the floor like she does now. I am excited/ dreading it at the same time. It is nice to leave her in one spot and know she isn't leaving. :)
Can't wait for the weekend!!!! Happy Birthday to my favorite four year old tmrw and Happy Mother's day to all those mothers out there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment