Thursday, March 6, 2014

What has big brother Hudson been up to?

Wanted to do a quick update on Hudson, since I have been terrible about the blog as of late. Hudson is doing so great! He is loving school, has tons of friends, loves socializing and playing on the playground and in general is just flourishing. We are so thrilled. We opted to keep him in school from 8:30 am-3:30 pm and I still get to pick him up because of my early 6:30 am-3:00 pm schedule, which I love. This means Isla has Heidi (the new nanny) all to herself and I think it is really helping them to do well during the day because Heidi's attention isn't split. Hudson is doing great with letters and sounds and we are working on writing letters and reading them. He loves his little sister a ton and is so great with her. He is just so grown up and so awesome, we are so lucky. I am also thrilled to announce for the first time in my life, I have hired a cleaning person. I am so excited-their first day on the job is tmrw. Yes...a nice clean house for the weekend. :) That is the update on our front. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: