Sunday, June 16, 2013

Soccer and a Lawn Mower

 Hudson has been loving his soccer class-the Cottontails! We need to find another sport to get him in because he already LOVES sports. Daddy is happy about that!
 He also loves mowing the lawn :) While I prepped for trial from the office, daddy took him to get his own mower and he pretended to mow all day. Thankfully-they will REALLY mow today :)
 Another soccer boy picture:
My trial should be done wednesday and I only have a quick morning appt on thursday. I will take the rest of the day off. We have date night for my birthday (I am in trial on my birthday) on saturday at Beatrice & Woodsley (Thanks Ellen for the gift card) and will celebrate my wonderful father with a BBQ on saturday! Happy Father's day to all! Brandon only had one request-an Ice Cream Cake! Done.

No comments: