Monday, April 8, 2013

Pregnancy Update

I am twelve weeks! Can't believe the first trimester is about over.  I am able to eat more variety and have less food aversions than I did a few weeks ago. I am still absolutely exhausted at times and require a lot of sleep.  I am still eating a lot of fruit including apples, which are my favorite. I also love dried strawberries. We have our 12 week ultrasound on friday and are really excited to see the baby on screen.  We will not be finding out if this baby is a girl or a boy until October when this baby makes his or her debut.

Hudson loves tickling the baby, i.e. tickling my stomach. :) He loves talking about the baby and has named his or her Penelope :) Funny guy. Just to note-Penelope is not on the current list of names.

We have our boy name picked out but no idea on a girl name. We will not be sharing names :) Another surprise for the fall!

Hope all had a great weekend!

No comments: