Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wonderful 30th Birthday

Brandon made sure my 30th was amazing, with help from my mom, Rebecca, and many other wonderful friends and family. He threw an amazing surprise party at Beatrice and Woodsley, with a cake that was to die for (two tiered, fondant, pearls, and designed to be the color of the house we are building) (he knew I would appreciate that sort of thing). He made surprise manicure and pedicure arrangements with champagne to accompany at Sweet Life Nail Bar and he even made a surprise 90 minute hot rock massage appt for yesterday AND took the day off to hang out with me. What a lucky girl I am! As I enter my 30s, I feel so fortunate to have my little family and such wonderful friends and family. Here is a pic of Beatrice and Woodsley, it is sooo pretty.


No comments: